Frequently Asked Questions
• What is atCrazy.com?
- A business division of Asiatravel.com, atCrazy.com is a new group-buying engine, which showcases bargain deals for travel, health, lifestyle, and a whole gamut of other products and services. A spin-off to the Crazy Rates that its parent company has been offering on their website, atCrazy.com serves as a platform to offer savings for great products and services at "crazy rates".
• Where is atCrazy.com based?
- atCrazy.com is headquartered in Singapore, although we also have a strong presence in several countries across Asia Pacific. This includes Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, China, Hong Kong, and Dubai.
• What are the “Crazees”?
- The “Crazees” are the members of the atCrazy.com.
• How do I become a Crazee member?
- Simply click on the Register tab located at the top right hand side of the screen and you will be redirected to the membership sign-up page. Fill up the registration form, click submit, and you automatically become a Crazee member.
• Is there a registration fee?
- No. Crazee membership is absolutely free. You need only to pay for the vouchers you purchase on atCrazy.com.
• I am a member of the Asiatravel Cash Reward Program, do I still have to register as a member for aTCrazy.com?
- No. As a member of the ACRP, you are given the benefit to become an automatic member of aTCrazy.com. No need for a new membership sign-up. Simply key in the log in details you use for the Asiatravel Cash Reward Program and enjoy!
• I got a letter from “The Monkies”, who are they?
- The Monkies are the committee members of atCrazy.com. They are here to ensure your satisfaction as a Crazee member, and are determined that you continuously go crazy for the deals featured on atCrazy.com
• How does a deal work?
- There are two different ways for a deal to push through, specifically the quota and non-quota deals. Deals with quota will work pretty much like the traditional bargain deals, wherein a deal will be offered on the website and when enough people buy into the deals, the discount will be given to all those who participated in the offer. Non-quota deals on the other hand will have a time limit or the maximum cap instead of a required number of participants. For more info, click here.
• What if a deal doesn’t push through?
- If you have already made the payment for a certain deal that unfortunately did not push through, we will refund your payment either by credit card or by pay pal. atCrazy.com should get in touch with you in order to get your account details.
• What if a deal pushes through?
- If the deal has been activated, an email alert will be sent to you. Due to the nature of its content, the email may be directly sent to the junk or spam folder, so make sure to always check these areas if you are expecting an email from atCrazy.com.
- Your vouchers will also be sent either through your email, or via a gateway link.
Products and Services
• Why is there a maximum limit to great deals such as travel packages?
- Such packages are highly exclusive and can only be enjoyed by a chosen few. We don’t want to overcrowd the venue nor would we want to lose its exclusivity. Hence, the maximum cap. Not to worry though, as we’ll make sure that Crazee members get the chance to purchase such exclusive deals, and have the opportunity to stay at luxurious hotels for only a fraction of the cost!
• For some reason, I was told I could not redeem my booking for a hotel package I booked from your website. What do I do?
- In unforeseen circumstances where your vouchers wouldn’t be recognized by a hotel you booked for on atCrazy.com, through no fault of your own, the company reserves the right to book another hotel for you. This will be of the similar standard as your original booking.
• I did not get what I expected from the product/service I purchased!
- atCrazy.com will not be held liable for the shortcomings of the merchants of the product/service you purchased. However, we do welcome your concerns nonetheless, and we’ll be sure to deliver your messages to them.
• What are vouchers?
- Vouchers are the equivalent of payment coupons. They are the proof that you are entitled to the deal you have purchased and have paid for them in full. Each voucher has a unique set of alphanumeric code to avoid duplication, and to ensure that the Crazees are able to redeem what they are entitled to.
• How do I print the vouchers?
- Once you have purchased a deal, and it successfully went “on”, you shall receive an email from us that will include your voucher, which will be available for printing. Alternatively, such voucher will also be available in your atCrazy.com account, and you may simply print it from there.
• I lost my voucher and need to print them again. What do I do?
- If you printed your voucher via email, you can simply revert back to the message we sent you to print the vouchers again. Or you may log on to your atCrazy.com account, retrieve your vouchers from there and click the Print Voucher tab.
• How do I redeem my vouchers?
- Simply present your vouchers to the representatives of the establishment that corresponds to the product or service of the deal you’ve purchased and enjoy!
• I lost or damaged my vouchers, what should I do?
- Simply print another copy of the vouchers and you’re good to go!
• My voucher’s validity has expired; can I print another one to make it valid?
- No. The validity period is the only timeframe where you can use and enjoy the deals you’ve purchased. This period is determined by the merchants, which we have no control over.
- Once the vouchers expire, they are considered redeemed, and refunds cannot be granted.
• What if the establishment for my purchased voucher ceases operation?
- In the unforeseen event that this happens before you can redeem your purchased vouchers, atCrazy.com will fully refund the amount that you have paid for the establishment’s product or service.
• What type of payments do you accept?
- We accept a wide range of credit cards, debit cards as well as PayPal.
• I’ve decided not to use my vouchers, can I refund the payment instead?
- No. Once vouchers are sold and paid for, refund is strictly not allowed.
• Can I return or cancel my order?
- You may be able to cancel your order if payment hasn’t been made, or if the deal hasn’t gone through yet. However, once your order has been completed and your vouchers are ready for redemption, you can no longer cancel or return the order.
• I already paid for my voucher, but the deal did not push through. How do I get my money back?
- In the event that the deal doesn’t meet its quota and did not reach the status “deal on”, atCrazy.com will fully refund your payment in the method in which you have paid for them. For Crazee members who have paid in foreign currency, the refund amount will be subjected to the exchange rate imposed by your issuing bank on the day of the refund.
• I could not see my purchase for atCrazy.com on my billing statement, does it appear under another name?
- As atCrazy.com is a business division of Asiatravel.com, you will see Asiatravel.com on your credit card statement, instead of atCrazy.com.
• Can I buy deals in bulk?
- Purchasing deals in bulk is subject to the individual terms and conditions of the merchant during point of sale.
• Do I earn points for purchasing deals on atCrazy.com?
- Points or rewards aren’t available at the moment. However, we are looking into coming up with new programs that will benefit our loyal customers in the near future.
• I don’t want to miss a deal from atCrazy.com, is there a newsletter I can sign up to?
- You may register to receive newsletters by clicking here.
• How can I feature my business on atCrazy.com?
- If you wish to be a merchant partner of atCrazy.com, kindly contact our representative at firstname.lastname@example.org